An e-Visa has 5 sub-categories namely:
NOTE: A foreigner, except the one applying for e-Conference Visa, will be allowed to club the activities permitted under the above mentioned categories.
E-Conference Visa : The foreigners applying for e-Conference visa will be permitted to club the activities permitted under e-Tourist visa only.
E-Medical Attendant Visa: Only two e-Medical Attendant Visas are permitted against one e-Medical Visa.
A. Online application Form
- Only one applicant is liable for one online application form. Separate application has to be filed for each applicant.
- The information should be filled exactly in the manner asked for in the forms.
- The application is liable to be rejected if the uploaded documents and photograph are not clear / as per specification.
- Applicants should verify the application details before submitting the online application.
- Once the payment transaction will be completed then the further modifications are not allowed. The applicants are therefore requested to check and validate the details before submitting the online application form.
- Applicants are requested to keep the Application Id (generated automatically after the submission of online form) for further communications.
The Applicant should upload a digital photograph of self to complete the regular visa application.
The following requirements have to be met while uploading the digital photograph along with the Visa application:
- Format JPEG
- Minimum 10 KB
- Maximum 300 KB
- The height and width of the Photo must be equal.
- Features to be taken care of while uploading the photo: Full face, front view, eyes open. Centre head within frame and full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
- Background should be plain, white or light coloured.
- There should be No shadows on the face or on the background.
- The photograph should be without borders.
B. PROCESS FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:-
- Applicant can get the online Visa Application form through the following link:indianvisaonline.net.in
- After filling the form and submitting it, the system will automatically generate an Application Id. The applicants are requested to keep this Application Id for further communications.
- The e-Visa cannot be extended, it is non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas. If a foreigner wants to visit the Protected/Restricted/Cantonment areas, he would require prior permission from the Civil Authority.
e-Visa fee once submitted is non-refundable as the fee is for processing of the application and is not dependent on either Grant or Rejection of Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA).
The Applicant should carry a copy of Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) along with him/her at the time of travel. You are requested to ensure that your ETA status is shown as 'GRANTED' on this website prior to commencement of your journey.
Recent front facing photograph with white background and photo page of Passport containing personal details like name, date of birth, nationality, expiry date etc. are to be uploaded mandatorily by the applicant. Additionally one more document depending upon the e-Visa type would also be required to be uploaded.
- In case of any mistake/non-payment/noncompliance of anything contained in the instructions /absence of the desired documents, the visa application stands rejected
Pay visa fee online
Receive e-Visa Electronically